- What is your Nanoknit mask made of?
Our masks is made of 90% Polyester and 10% Elastane in order to provide you with the utmost comfort for your every day wear!
- How long does Nanoknit mask last for?
Our masks have been tested up to 100 times use. However, with the appropriate wash and care, it can even last longer!
- How frequently should you wash your Nanoknit mask?
Ideally, you should wash your mask everyday. That’s why our package comes with two masks so you can WEAR ONE, WASH ONE!
- How should you wash your Nanoknit mask?
To clean simply remove the filter and machine wash the Nanoknit on the gentle cycle. Dry flat or tumble dry and iron with low heat. Based on CDC guidelines for cloth facial coverings, reusable masks should be washed and the disposable filter should be replaced after each use.
- What is included in a pack?
Each NanoKnit pack includes 2 masks, 2 filters, 4 rubber rings and 1 care card.
- Can you mix n’ match colours within a packet?
Unfortunately, at this moment we do not offer mix n’ match colours for mask per pack.
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
Once order has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled or modified.
- What are the benefits of creating a NanoKnit Mask account?
- First to know our exclusive discounts and offers!
- Save the contents of your shopping cart for later;
- Easily access your current order details and history;
- Save credit card information to expedite checkout;
- Manage your saved items;
- Discover recommended items;
- Most importantly….be a part of our NanoKnit Family!
Still have questions?
If you would like further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org